View Profile DeadBoyRunningScared

20 Movie Reviews

I don't know what it was about that

but I just laughed my ass off. There's something funny about killing turtle. Keep it up and you'll be the greatest flash animator to ever draw dead turtles.

Earthworm401 responds:

haha thanks man :D

Pretty good

I don't understand why you have so many sprite movies. Your art skills are pretty incredible. Overall, good stuff.

Fucking A

That was awesome, especially the milk-squirting tits.

12 Game Reviews

Holy Fucking Shit

This is one of the best games I've seen in quite a while. Good AI, good controls, fun game. It's really just awesome.

This sucked

Really. There is only a good 45 seconds of gameplay here. Every path ends with a clothesline from a nurse. What exactly is the point of this game?

Also, I gave you a ten for sound because Black Flag is so fucking awesome.

NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!

It kind of sucked. There wasn't much to it, not really any redeeming qualities when compared to other RPGs on Newgrounds. But just for the fact that you like the Dead Kennedys, I'll give you a five.

2 Audio Reviews

There's nothing punk about this

This obviously belongs in either general rock, pop, indie, or miscellaneous, but certainly not punk. People like you have deluded this term so much that it's fucking useless.

Finally

A song in the punk section that is actually punk? I never thought I'd see the day. I gave you a 5.

27, Male